Your Gainesville Area Merchant for Framing Supplies and Structural Steel Studs
Gator Gypsum stocks a complete line of metal framing supplies for both your residential and commercial building needs.
- Our Gainesville location has one of the most extensive inventories of steel framing, track system accessories, and structural steel studs in the area.
- All of our steel frames are crafted from galvanized, mill-certified steel.
- We carry a full range of lengths, weights, and sizes.
- Our products are ready to be delivered directly to your location.
We offer a wide variety of steel products, from shaft wall separation to light gauge steel, including:
- Heavy gauge cold formed steel studs, track and joists – designed for use in curtain wall and load bearing applications, manufactured in 20 gauge to 16 gauge with flange/leg sizes ranging from 1 1/4 inch to 3 inches
- Light gauge structural steel studs and track – designed for use in interior non-load bearing designs, manufactured in thicknesses from 15-33 mils
- Shaft wall studs, track and jamb struts – created as rigid high performance products to maintain shaft wall integrity, manufactured in 25 gauge, 20 gauge and 18 gauge
All of the steel studs, track systems and framing accessories at our Gainesville yard provide customers with an economical and practical solution for attaching plasterboard to non-loading bearing and internal partitions. Some of these applications include:
- Fire and acoustic rated walls
- Corridor ceilings
In addition, we can custom cut your steel to the precise length you need for your building construction. Our experienced staff can help you choose the best metal framing options and cold formed steel studs sizes for your building requirements.
Our Gainesville Yard Partners with Top-Notch Manufacturers to Source Your Cold Formed Steel Studs and Framing
At Gator Gypsum, we are pleased to provide full manufacturer support for all construction aspects of our steel framing and accessories. We maintain a large inventory of steel from well-respected manufacturers such as:
- Philips Manufacturing
Our capable team of drivers will bring your order to your jobsite and place it precisely where you need it, through our full stock and scatter service. Customers may also order ahead of time for will-call pickup at our Gainesville yard.
Your Source for All Types of Metal Studs and Steel Accessories
Our number one priority is you, our customer. That’s why we make sure to keep a wide range of steel accessories in stock year round. You can confidently use our high quality products for everything from small home projects to new commercial builds. Choose from products that include:
- Security mesh – available as heavy gauge mesh
- Angles/LFR/Shinny 90 – available in multiple sizes and gauges
- Metal lath – available in different types (expanded, flat, hi rib, etc.)
- Fire track – available in multiple sizes
- Low wall/knee wall support – available for multiple wall heights and widths
- RC/resilient channel – available pre-punched with a 1/2 inch depth
- Furring/hat channel – available in multiple sizes and gauges
- Slotted track – available in 25 gauge to 14 gauge
- Flat straps – available in multiple widths and gauges
- Flex track – available in multiple widths and gauges
- Steel clips – available in 16 gauge, 14 gauge and 12 gauge
- Cold rolled channel – available in multiple gauges
Whatever you require for your next residential or commercial project, you can find it at our Gainesville yard. Need something you don’t see onsite? No problem, we can order it for you right away.
Steel framing is essential for any solid project design, but so are acoustic ceiling tiles. Learn more about our selection of high quality ceiling tiles at our Gainesville yard.