Your Lakeland Area Leader in Cold Formed Metal Framing
Gator Gypsum maintains one of the largest inventories of ready-to-deliver cold formed metal framing in the business.
- Our Lakeland location has a wide variety of steel framing, track system accessories, and structural steel studs, suitable for all of your residential and commercial requirements.
- Our steel frames are derived from mill-certified, galvanized steel.
- Metal framing at our Lakeland yard is available in a full scope of weights, lengths, and sizes.
- We can cut your steel to the exact length you need for your project.
We Offer Cold Formed Steel Framing in All Required Lengths and Gauges
All of our steel products, from light gauge steel to shaft wall separation, are available in many different sizes and lengths. Our Lakeland inventory includes:
- Heavy gauge cold formed steel studs, track and joists – designed for use in curtain wall and load bearing applications, manufactured in 20 gauge to 16 gauge with flange/leg sizes ranging from 1 1/4 inch to 3 inches
- Shaft wall studs, track and jamb struts – created as rigid high performance products to maintain shaft wall integrity, manufactured in 25 gauge, 20 gauge and 18 gauge
- Light gauge structural steel studs and track – designed for use in interior non-load bearing designs, manufactured in thicknesses from 15-33 mils
Our steel track systems, studs, and framing accessories provide customers with drywall hanging solutions that are both economical and practical. Use our products with confidence for internal and non-load bearing partitions, corridor ceilings, stairwells, bulkheads, and fire rated and acoustic rated walls.
Get Your Cold Formed Metal Framing From the Best Brands in the Business
At Gator Gypsum, our customers are our number one priority. That’s why we are proud to partner with well-respected companies for all of our steel framing and accessories to bring you the best products available. Some of these brands include:
- Philips Manufacturing
Our skilled team can help you identify the right cold formed steel framing for your next project.
The Place to Go for All of Your Steel Accessories
Part of our commitment to excellent customer service includes keeping a wide range of steel accessories in stock at all times. Our superior products are perfect for all kinds of projects, from small home remodels to new commercial builds. Our products include:
- Flex track – available in multiple widths and gauges
- Steel clips – available in 16 gauge, 14 gauge and 12 gauge
- Security mesh – available as heavy gauge mesh
- Cold rolled channel – available in multiple gauges
- Angles/LFR/Shinny 90 – available in multiple sizes and gauges
- Metal lath – available in different types (expanded, flat, hi rib, etc.)
- RC/resilient channel – available pre-punched with a 1/2” depth
- Fire track – available in multiple sizes
- Furring/hat channel – available in multiple sizes and gauges
- Slotted track – available in 25 gauge to 14 gauge
- Low wall/knee wall support – available for multiple wall heights and widths
- Flat straps – available in multiple widths and gauges
We know that steel framing is a top alternative building material for both residential and commercial construction jobs, so we make sure to stock all of the steel products and accessories you need to do your best work. We offer full stock and scatter service, meaning our capable drivers will bring your order directly to your jobsite and place it where you need it. Customers are also welcome to place will call orders at our Lakeland yard.
Do you have a space that needs soundproofing? Browse our selection of acoustic ceiling tiles at our Lakeland yard.