Steel Studs & Tracks
For all your Florida construction jobs
Gator Gypsum, Olympia Building Supply, Kimco Supply Company and Construction Supply of Southwest Florida
Premier Steel Products and Accessories
Construction customers in FL have known for decades – for Florida’s best inventory of steel framing, steel studs, steel track, channel and other steel supplies, they have two great choices:
Gator Gypsum – serves residential and commercial construction customers through its yards across northern and central Florida. (Clearwater, Gainesville, Lakeland, North Fort Myers, Ocala, Orlando, Sarasota, Tampa, and Wildwood)
Olympia Building Supplies – serves contractors, remodelers, builders and homeowners through four yards across central and southern Florida. (Mangonia Park/Palm Beach, Miami, Pompano Beach, Port St. Lucie)
Construction Supply of Southwest Florida - serves construction customers through its building supply location in Southwest Florida (Sarasota).
Now, as fellow members of the GMS family of companies, Gator Gypsum, Olympia Building Supplies, Kimco Supply Company, and Construction Supply of Southwest Florida are united to serve Florida construction professionals.
The Best Steel Products in Florida
Our extensive selection of high-quality, galvanized, mill-certified steel products covers the full range of your residential and commercial construction projects in Florida. In our yard locations across the Sunshine State, you’ll find one of the largest in-stock inventories of steel framing and accessories in the Florida construction market. We can also cut your steel to the exact specifications of your jobsite.
Reliable steel in Florida from Gator Gypsum, Olympia Building Supply, Kimco Supply Company and Construction Supply of Southwest Florida includes:
- Light-gauge steel studs and track – designed for use in interior, non-load bearing applications, manufactured in thicknesses from 15-33 mils
- Heavy-gauge steel studs, track and joists – designed for use in curtain wall and load bearing applications, manufactured in 20- to 16-gauge with flange/leg sizes ranging from 1 1/4 inch to 3 inches
- Shaft wall studs, track and jamb struts – created as rigid, high-performance products to maintain shaft wall integrity, manufactured in 25-, 20- and 18-gauge
- Special orders – specialty metal framing items are available upon request and delivered with prompt lead-time
Your Florida Steel Accessories Source
Gator Gypsum, Olympia Building Supply, Kimco Supply Company and Construction Supply of Southwest Florida are passionate about providing exceptional service. To meet the full range of our Florida construction clients’ steel needs, we stock a complete line of steel accessories, including:
- Steel clips
- Flat straps
- Furring/hat channel
- Angles/LFR/Shinny 90
- RC/resilient channel
- Cold rolled channel
- Slotted track
- Fire track
- Flex track
- Security mesh
- Metal lath
- Low wall/knee wall support
Gator, Olympia, Kimco and Construction Supply of Southwest Florida offer steel products from trusted brands like ClarkDietrich®, Marino\WARE®, Philips Manufacturing, Telling®, and SteelCon® – some of the strongest names in the business.
Steel Delivered to FL Jobsites
Gator Gypsum, Olympia Building Supply, Kimco Supply Company and Construction Supply of Southwest Florida! It’s true of the quality steel we provide, and especially true when it comes to customer service. That’s why when you have steel products delivered directly to your commercial or residential worksites in Florida, you can rely on Gator Gypsum, Olympia Building Supply, Kimco Supply Company and Construction Supply of Southwest Florida to also provide:
- The exact steel and steel accessories you need for your Florida building projects
- Full stock and scatter delivery service with 100 miles of our yard locations across Florida
- Pre- and post-delivery jobsite inspections to ensure product quality
- Access to our complete line of construction supplies
- A company-wide focus on safety and regulatory compliance for all employees
Call us or visit one of our yard locations throughout Florida today.