Crane® Composites FRP Products
For construction customers across the Southeast
A subsidiary of Crane Company, Crane Composites Inc., is the world's leading provider of fiber-reinforced composite materials.
At GMS, we specialize in offering products that strongly support our customers’ drives for success. That’s why Crane® Composites FRP supplies are available* at our construction yards in Georgia, Florida, North Carolina, and South Carolina, or can be delivered directly to your commercial or residential jobsites.
*Inventory varies by location. Call your local yard to confirm specific product availability. If we do not have it in stock at your local yard, we will be glad to order it for you.
FRP for Southeastern U.S. Construction
Fiberglass-reinforced plastics (FRP) offer an exceptional combination of strength, durability, and corrosion resistance, as compared with numerous traditional building materials.
GMS companies across the Southeast are proud to partner with Crane Composites to offer contractors and builders the best local selection of FRP products for their projects.
Available in multiple lengths and colors, our inventory of FRP Wall and Ceiling Panels includes:
- Class A embossed wall (Sequentia) and embossed ceiling (Glasbord) FRP panels
- Class C embossed (Sequentia), smooth (Glasbord), or sandstone (Varietex) panels
- Sanigrid embossed ceiling panels
- Glasbord FRP panels with Surfaseal
Available in a variety of colors, GMS offers Crane FRP Division Bars in the Southeast, including:
- Kemlite, Sequentia FRP division bars
- Standard aluminum FRP division bars
FRP Corners, End Caps, and Trim are available in a variety of colors and lengths, including:
- Inside and outside FRP corners and trim (Kemlite)
- FRP outside angles and end caps (Sequentia)
- Silhouette Trims end caps
- Standard aluminum FRP inside and outside corners
Ceiling Systems, Adhesives, Fasteners and other FRP Accessories
- Ceiling grid system cross tees and SG203 wall angles (Sanigrid II)
- FRP rivets (Sequentia and Kemlite)
- Hold-down clips for 3/32” x 9/32” panels (Sanigrid II)
- Pre-tooling mist and Color Sil caulks (Color Rite)
- FRP Fast Grab adhesive – 4 gallon (Kemlite)
- Crane Composites advanced polymer adhesive – 3.5 gallon
The Crane Company is proud to certify that its quality FRP products sold under the trusted brand names Glasbord®, Sequentia®, Filon®, Noble®, ArmorTuf® and Kemlite® are domestic end products manufactured or produced in the United States of America.
Buy Crane FRP from GMS in FL, GA, NC, SC
Local construction pros – find fiberglass-reinforced plastics for your construction projects in Florida, Georgia, North Carolina and South Carolina. We’re here to help.
Use your online account to request a quote or start your order now.
GMS in the Southeastern U.S.
Gypsum Management & Supply (GMS) operates a large and growing network of subsidiary companies throughout the United States and Canada – each supplying local builders and contractors with exceptional quality construction materials.
About Crane Composites
For 60+ years, the Crane Company has been advancing technologies and improving the quality of industrial and commercial product applications. From manufacturing facilities in Illinois, Arkansas, Kentucky, and Indiana, Crane serves a diverse client base worldwide. Those customers have come to rely on Crane as their trusted partner in providing the highest quality composite and FRP materials for residential and commercial construction.